axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alexis Midon" <mi...@intalio.com>
Subject Chain of AxisConfiguration
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:56:35 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to set up and use a ServiceClient with the merge of 2 different
AxisConfiguration instances. One is the "parent" of the other.
(Doing that I could define a set of common settings in one place and some
specific settings in antoher.)

I found the AxisConfigBuilder as a start point, but I have one issue with
this object:
the AxisConfiguration instance passed to the builder is altered. I'm not
returned a clone of my "root" config. Meaning that children config overlap.

So my question is how would you clone an AxisConfiguration instance? How
would you chain  two AxisConfiguration instances? (that's 2 questions, I
know ;)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Alexis