axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dennis Sacks" <dennis.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: web service deployment options
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 23:45:01 GMT
Great info! Thanks for alerting me to that.

Does anyone know however, if I do want to use the axis2 web application, is
there a way to make a deployed service persist through an application server
restart?

Now, when I bounce JBoss, I must reload my webservice .aar file, as the
service is no longer there.

Dennis