axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REST complex types
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2008 04:41:57 GMT
I didnt try this out but looking at your WSDL the request URL should be

serviceName/updateUser?sessionID=abc

But If your using REST correctly this should be using a PUT method instead.
The payload for the put method could be

sessionID=abc if your using x-form-url-encoded contentType or

"><sessionID>abc</sessionID></updateUser>

Note that I'm giving this answer just by looking at the WSDL, I didnt try
this out. Hope this helps

Thanks,
Keith.