axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Performance and scalability for large numbers of services
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 02:14:12 GMT
Yes We had to increase the the PermGen memory for the JVM too on
http://mooshup.com which is an online version of the WSO2 Mashup Server
which is built on top of Axis2 essentially. We are running about 70 services
(All of them are not aars, most of them are services written in JavaScript
which is our primary focus) there at the moment. And its running on an EC2
box.

Thanks,
Keith.