axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chinmoy Chakraborty" <cch...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while generating java from old wsdl
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 07:36:23 GMT
Hello,

I am getting following error while I try to generate java classes from old
(Axis 1.4) wsdl.

(org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder).
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.xml.namespace.QName.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V
 at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.createSchemaForPorttype(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:1586)
 at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.generateWrapperSchema(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:1431)
 at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:255)
 at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.populateAllServices(WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder.java:109)
 at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:141)
 at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:35)
 at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:24)
 at
 at
 at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:90)
Exception in thread "main"

Please find attached wsdl for which I am trying to generate java classes.

Chinmoy