axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Yogesh.Dh...@mizuhocbus.com
Subject Soap with attachment with Rampart in Axis2
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 21:30:18 GMT
Hi All

I am already have running implementation of WS generated from WSDL.  and
Client use OperationClient instead of ServiceClient as I need to  send
Soap with attachment messages.  Now I am trying to add reliability for my
communication using rampart. I just wondering is it possible to do this.

1) I seen sample provided by client . All are written using ServiceClient
and Sandesha api does not have
waitUntilSequenceCompleted
which take OperationalClient.

 Can we use Axis OperationClient  api to send invoke WS with rampart
2) Any WSDL changes required for this  ?  ( MY WS implementation code
depend on this )
3) Any documentation or sample link will be really helpful

Thanks for your time in reading this

regards
Yogesh Dhake
======================================================================================================
This transmittal and any attachments may contain confidential, privileged or sensitive information
and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal and any attachments in error
and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying thereof is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this transmittal and any attachments in error please notify the sender and
immediately destroy the message and all its attachments. Any opinions herein expressed may
be those of the author and not necessarily of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., Mizuho Corporate
Bank (USA), Mizuho Securities USA Inc. or any other affiliates of Mizuho Financial Group (”Mizuho”).
Mizuho accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information herein
contained.
E-Mail received by or sent from officer of Mizuho Securities USA Inc. (which is a registered
U.S. broker-dealer and the entity through which Mizuho generally conducts its investment banking,
capital markets, and securities business in the United States) is electronically archived
and recorded and is subject to review and monitoring by and/or disclosure to persons other
than the recipient, including (but not limited to) Mizuho Securities USA Inc. supervisory
personnel.  Such communications may be produced to regulatory authorities or others with legal
rights to the information.