axis-java-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: any GOOD link to learn of to write wsdd?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 15:19:44 GMT

Tomás Tormo <> wrote on 04/02/2008 10:44:24 AM:
>     Does anybody know any good link wich has a good explanation about
> wsdd writting method?

I'm assuming you're using Axis rather than Axis2. Axis2, as far as I know,
doesn't use WSDD deployment descriptors.
Here's a link to an article on Axis2 deployment architecture.

A quick search through the (old) Axis site came up with this reference:

> By the way... can you read me? It's just because i've sent few e-mails
> but nobody even mentions it... Is it because anybody know the reason or
> because you can read me?
Your questions are indeed being posted. I'm pretty new to Axis2 and to this
list, but its my impression that the most active contributors to this
project are *very* busy and need to focus on requests that can't be easily
answered and that will help in the ongoing work of the project. Not all
questions get a response - including some of mine. :-)

If you're new to groups like this, you might want to check out this paper:

Hope this helps some,

Steve Gruverman
IntelliCare, Inc. | A Medco Health Solutions Company

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message