axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: How to mention a namespace for POJO service?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:42:47 GMT
Chinmoy,

Yes, put it in services directory in exploded format, you do not have to
have it in aar file.  You would have something like the following
directory structure for a service called ConvertTemp

ConvertTemp (dir)
ConvertTemp\iseries\wsbeans\converttemp  (is the directory where POJO
resides)
ConvertTemp\META-INF (contains services.xml file and MANIFEST.MF file)

A sample services.xml file is as follows:

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<service activate="true" name="ConvertTemp" scope="application"
targetNamespace="http://converttemp.wsbeans.iseries">
  <description>Converts temperature from F to C</description>
- <messageReceivers>
  <messageReceiver class="
org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver" mep="
http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only" />
  <messageReceiver class="
org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver" mep="
http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out" />
  </messageReceivers>
  <parameter name="ServiceClass">
iseries.wsbeans.converttemp.ConvertTempServices</parameter>
  <schema schemaNamespace="http://converttemp.wsbeans.iseries/xsd" />
  </service>

Nadir Amra

"Chinmoy Chakraborty" <cchinu@gmail.com> wrote on 04/24/2008 09:57:18 AM:

> Hi Nadir,
>
> Thanks a lot for your response but where that services.xml should
> reside? Correct me if I am wrong, for a POJO service we dont need .
> aar file. we only need to put the class file in POJO directory.
>
> are you saying that I should put services.xml file directly into the
> services directory?
>
> Chinmoy
>

> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Nadir Amra <amra@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Chinmoy.
>
> In services.xml, in the service element, yoy can add targetNamespace
> attribute.
>
> <service activate="true" name="ConvertTemp" scope="application"
> targetNamespace="http://converttemp.wsbeans.iseries">
>

> Also, you can add schema element below.
>
> <schema schemaNamespace="http://nfs400_thr.wsbeans.iseries/xsd" />
>

> Nadir Amra