axis-java-user mailing list archives

From SGruver...@intellicare.com
Subject Re: The WS Crazy Train!
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:51:57 GMT
Brennan,

As someone who's only a few (intensive) months further along the WS path
than Scott seems to be, that is a beautiful summary. Very much in agreement
with what I've found (but presented with the perspective, I think, of a lot
more experience).

Very helpful to have things summarized like that! Thank you.

- Steve

p.s. Have you considered writing the book that Scott is looking for? :-) I
certainly spent a lot of time looking for one and didn't find it.

Steve Gruverman, Programmer
IntelliCare, Inc. | A Medco Health Solutions Company

500 Southborough Drive | South Portland ME 04106

"Brennan Spies" <brennanspies@sbcglobal.net> wrote on 04/29/2008 02:00:01
AM: