axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Bauer <codech...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] axis2.AxisFault: Java heap space
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 19:24:26 GMT
I am no where near an expert in Axis2, but I do know a little about
JVM tuning.  This looks to be a problem on your server.  I think you
need to increase the MaxHeap size.  I believe the setting is -
XmxXXXmb, where XXX is some amount for the size.  For instance -
Xmx512m would be 512m.  You can usually do 'java -X' to get a listing
of all the special JVM flags.

Michael Bauer
mbauer@codechimp.net
http://www.codechimp.net