axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: The WS Crazy Train!
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:54:37 GMT

Good Morning Steve

I've coded Axis HL7 interfaces for a local HealthCare organisation
I am now thinking that I should have used a REST interface to enable multiple transactions(A01/A08/A03)
by calling multiple URIs

Is there a book you can recommend for this effort?

Many Thanks,
Martin Gainty

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.