axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nath, Niraj" <Niraj.N...@cns-inc.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 1.3 - new attribute TYPE in SOAP Response
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:29:02 GMT

Thanks Nadir for the info.

Regards

-----Original Message-----
From: Nadir Amra [mailto:amra@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 10:26 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Cc: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2 1.3 - new attribute TYPE in SOAP Response

Niraj,

I assume you are using POJOs to expose as Web service?  If so, there is
JIRA that I hope to complete by end of week that should resolve this
problem:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3651

Unfortunately, it will not make the 1.4 release.....

Nadir Amra

xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
xmlns:ns="http://claims.webservices.ecams.com
> ">
>          <ns:return type="com.ecams.webservices.claims.RAInfoReturn"
> xmlns:ax294="http://claims.webservices.ecams.com/xsd" xmlns:ax295="
> http://iterfaces.webservices.ecams.com/xsd">
>             <ax294:wsStatus
type="com.ecams.webservices.iterfaces.WsStatus">
>                <ax295:statusCode>2</ax295:statusCode>
>                <ax295:statusDescription>No Records are present for
> your criteria.</ax295:statusDescription>
>                <ax295:statusType>BUSINESSMESSAGE</ax295:statusType>
>             </ax294:wsStatus>
>          </ns:return>
>       </ns:getRAByDateMRResponse>
>    </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>
>
> Regards

This electronic message contains information from CNSI, which may be company sensitive, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used
solely by the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient any review, disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.