axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Smithian" <joe.smith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIS2 APIs to monitor SOAP messages
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 03:06:55 GMT
Paul,

SOAPMonitor has to be configured in the Server. Assuming we can't or don't
want to modify the server, I want a solution in the client without changing
anything in the server. I want to monitor the SOAP messages from/to my
client application only, not the whole traffic to the server.
I can see the SOAP request and response messages in the log4j log file in
the client, but what I need is some APIs in the client side which I can use
to display the SOAP messages in my own GUI client. Any idea?

Thanks again.

Joe