axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIS2 Generated WSDL not correct
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 15:25:53 GMT
Glen

Please can you try a nightly build. I know a lot of work has gone in
since the 1.3 release, and we are very close to a 1.4 release
candidate, so its quite possible that the situation is better with the
latest builds.

As a workaround, what you can do is edit the WSDL to conform to the
schema that you want, and then add the WSDL into the AAR file. Using
the useOriginalWSDL setting in the services.xml ought to allow you to
get Axis2 to serve up exactly what you want.

<parameter name="useOrignalWSDL">true</parameter>

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2