axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: terminating zero problem in SOAP request
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 10:05:15 GMT
This is a standard example of HTTP Chunking which is part of the HTTP
1.1 spec. The server should understand it. So really this is a bug in
your server :)

If you look at:
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
387

that basically says there is a chunk of 387 bytes coming. The 0
indicates the size of the next chunk (0) meaning the message is
finished.

You can fix this by turning chunking off - the code is different if
you are on Axis1 or Axis2.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle