axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MTOM attachments larger than 2.1GB (Integer.MAX_VALUE?)
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 08:33:20 GMT
I believe if the file is cached correctly you can work around this by
not accessing the file via Axiom but simply casting the DataSource as
a FileDataSource and then working on the file directly. Of course we
still need to fix Axiom!

DataHandler dataHandler = (DataHandler)omText.getDataHandler();
FileDataSource fileDataSource = (FileDataSource)dataHandler.getDataSource();
File file = fileDataSource.getFile();
file.renameTo(new File("MyFile.bin"));

Paul

Paul Fremantle