axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tian Xia" <xiatia...@gmail.com>
Subject AXIS2-3048 issue
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:42:38 GMT
Hi there,

I am new to this mailing list, so forgive me if this question has been asked
before.

I am trying to build client jar from wsdl with maven2 axis2 plugin. And I am
having the exact problem stated this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3048?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

Looks like it's been addressed, but not in the official Axis2 1.3 release,
am I right? Is there a quick work-around for this problem with 1.3 release?

Specifically, the symptom is with certain directory name where the wsdl
files are located, the maven plugin fails with this exception, after I
changed the directory name, it succeeded. Unfortunately, our project
mandates certain naming convention to naming the directories. And with the
required directory name, it fails.

Here is the exception I got from maven build:

org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException:
C:\development\arrow2006\services-retail-strategy\etsclient\order-payment\order-payment-operations.xsd:15:4:
error: Imported schema has a target namespace "
...................../tp/ets/2008/04/01/collector-common<http://ws.loyalty.com/tp/ets/2008/04/01/collector-common>"
that does not match the specified "
........................./tp/ets/2008/02/01/common<http://ws.loyalty.com/tp/ets/2008/02/01/common>
"
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.compile(SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.java:225)

If I change ..\order-payment\... to ...\payment\..., it works.

Any help will be truly appreciated.

--
Best Regards,
Tian Xia