axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Burdairon <tburdai...@entelience.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] migration from Axis1
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 06:59:14 GMT
Thank you for your answer.
We decided, on our side, to not go further in the migration process,
and stick currently to Axis1, because :

- the session : flash webservices classes do not support WS-
Adressing, (and we cannot add a custom soap enveloppe).
- complex beans with arrays would have made us use the wsdl2java
which would have been a major rewrite of the app (a dozen services,
maybe 50 operations per service, a lot of beans, ...)

and a lack of time to do all of this, we sadly a small structure and
cannot afford having these kind of major changes.

Thanks anyway.

Tom