axis-java-user mailing list archives

From henry human <henry_hu...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: soap attachment or send as string
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 10:07:51 GMT
Hi
the files have a value between 200kb and one MB
Sometimes happens, that the files are not
fully received at client side. For example the serivce
sends 50 files and 3 of them are not completely!
It is curios because in the time of data transfer
the environment does not change,
the concoction does not change.
(The originally files are not damage too)
I thought sending of files as soap attachment may help
us but this requires to change the client and at the
time
it is not possible.
Maybe a change from string to attachment helps?
or maybe you have a hint!
regards