axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vikas Gujjar" <vika...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transport error: 403 Error: access forbidden
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 22:17:20 GMT
Hi Chris,

I faced this issue a short while back (rather still facing it). I
temporarily inserted a catch throwable around the web service implementation
class and discovered that one of the operation I was performing was
resulting in OutOfMemoryError after few calls from the client.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Vikas