axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anoop Elias <mailme_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tomcat server not stopping after receiving JMS message
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 01:23:37 GMT
Hi all,
I was trying to setup SOAP over JMS using Tomcat (v6.0), ActiveMQ (v4.1.1) and Axis2 (v1.3).
I used AXIOM and a standalone axis configuration for the sender. For the receiver, I used
ADB as the data binding on a webapp configured with Axis2 on Tomcat.

I am successfully able to send JMS message from standalone client, and receive the message
on the ADB skeleton in the webapp running on the server. The skeleton method is executed completely
and successfully.

The problem that I am facing is, when I try to stop the tomcat server after it receives a
message it is not getting stopped. It looks to me like it is waiting for some resource to
be released. I will have to wait for some time after which I have to kill the server.

When I try to stop the server even before it receives at least one message, it is getting
a clean stop.

Any help in fixing this issue will be appreciated.
Please let me know if any more detail is required in this regard.

Thanks in advance,
Anoop