axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Upul Godage" <upulg....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 and wsdl- Exception thrown when client attempting connection to SimpleHTTPServer
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:54:39 GMT
Actually when you write and pass nulls,
ConfigurationContext context =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null,
null);
I think it uses a default bundled axi2.xml. So anyway an axis2.xml is used.

When context path is not the one given in axis2.xml, axis2server redirects
it to the context path. So the client may not be handling the redirect
supporting that.

Upul