axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rajat Bhushan <rajat.bhus...@oracle.com>
Subject Problem retrieving cookie information
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 08:52:24 GMT

Hi guys.

       I am facing some problems at client side using AXIS2 to access
multiple cookies returned to the java client by a .NET web service. I
had posted this problem earlier but it got lost in the mailing list. Can
somebody please help me with some other method or documentation to
access multiple cookies with same tcp header key "Set-Cookie" from the
web service response.

Thanks in advance,
Rajat Bhushan