axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Henry Lu <z...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: axis2 with spring, ibatis
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:23:19 GMT
Thank you Mr. Bull. Could you send me your sql-map-config.xml? My
sql-map-config.xml is

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE sqlMapConfig
    PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map Config 2.0//EN"
    "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-config-2.dtd">

<sqlMapConfig>

   <sqlMap resource="misc.xml"/>

</sqlMapConfig>

And I got the errors:

     [java] [ERROR] The ChkUniqnameService.aar service, which is not
valid, caus
ed Error creating bean with name 'sqlMapClient' defined in class path
resource [
applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is j
ava.lang.RuntimeException: Error occurred.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.Nodelet
Exception: Error parsing XML.  Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error
parsing
XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause: java.io.IOException: Could not
find resour
ce misc.xml

-Henry