axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rajat Bhushan <rajat.bhus...@oracle.com>
Subject setManageSession not working in JAVA client to .NET web service
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 10:25:05 GMT
Hi.

      I am writing a Java client to a .NET web service. I call an
authentication service and then I get a cookie in the response. I need
to set the cookie in all subsequent outgoing requests to other web
services available on the same server. I tried using the
"setManageSession(true)" , but it is not setting the cookie. I verified
this on the TCP Monitor. I am attaching my code. Can somebody help me
with how to get this working or point me to some other thread on the
same problem.

Thanks,
Rajat