axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <>
Subject Re: MTOM with ADB binding over JMS
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:30:01 GMT

I hate to keep two versions of the transport myself.. but as Synapse
needs frequent fixes for the transports, its easier for me to manage it
within Synapse. I think still the Axis2 transports are in the Axis2
kernel JAR which makes things complicated to fix stuff..

Thilina Gunarathne wrote:
> Hi Asanka,
> Is there any particular reason why this JMS transport cannot be
> integrated to Axis2 code base, so that all Axis2 users can benefit
> from it...
> thanks,
> Thilina
> On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 2:45 AM, Asankha C. Perera <> wrote:
>> Cathal
>>  An updated version of the JMS transport is available under the Apache
>> Synapse project (and you can actually just get the synapse-transports.jar
>> (even from maven) and use it with Axis2), and this supports MTOM (See
>>  asankha

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message