axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: SOAP with JMS and JBoss
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 06:42:57 GMT
Ines

>    1. axis2.xml: I uncommented the JMS transportReceiver and
>       transportSender.

So does the configuration now point to an ActiveMQ JMS provider instance?

>    1. ActiveMQ: I followed the steps to integrate the Apache ActiveMQ
>       with JBoss as decribed in
>       http://activemq.apache.org/integrating-apache-activemq-with-jboss.html

I am not familiar with this.. but why would you want to integrate
ActiveMQ with JBoss? You can select either of these as your JMS provider
and just use it..

>    1. Client: I changed the URL to
>        jms:/StockQuoteService?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=QueueConnectionFactory&java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory&java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616

This obviously points to ActiveMQ

> The result is that I get no response:
>
> 2008-03-28 12:13:39,286 WARN
> org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSOutTransportInfo - Cannot get or
> lookup JMS destination : StockQuoteService from url : jms:/
> StockQuoteService?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=QueueConnectionFactory&java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory&java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616

> : StockQuoteService

This means that there was no JMS destination named "StockQuoteService"
found on the JNDI when using the given properties (listed out in the
warning message).. Usually, AMQ creates destinations "on demand" but I
think other providers like JBoss requires you to create these before
hand. Since you have done some 'integration' of the two, I am not sure
what is valid.. you could use a JMS sample client like the QueueBrowser
or JConsole to see if the destination actually exists and visible when
using the above params

asankha