axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ines Dannehl" <Ines.Dann...@loyaltypartner.com>
Subject AW: AW: SOAP with JMS and JBoss
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 12:34:48 GMT
Hi Upul,

the queue seems to be correct. There are also messages in. But nobody
listens to the queue. I found a bug report for Axis2 version 1.1.1
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1488

Therefore I tried the patch given (for AxisServlet.java). Now I get the
following error message in the JBoss logfile:

ERROR [AxisServlet] java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsConnectionFactoryImpl

Which is thrown while initializing the JMS transport listener:

listener.init(configContext, transportInDescription);

My axis2.xml looks like that.

   <transportReceiver name="jms"
class="org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSListener">

        <parameter name="default" locked="false">

            <parameter name="java.naming.factory.initial"
locked="false">org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory</parameter>

            <parameter name="java.naming.provider.url"
locked="false">jnp://localhost:1199</parameter>

            <parameter name="transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName"
locked="false">QueueConnectionFactory</parameter>

        </parameter>

    </transportReceiver>

What is wrong?

Ines