axis-java-user mailing list archives

From RICHARD FEATHERSTONE <ricsho...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: .mar file
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:25:37 GMT
Try right click - open with

Its a rather poorly chosen file extension already overloaded (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabetical_list_of_file_extensions).

----- Original Message ----
From: Sean Conlon <sconlon@credera.com>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, 16 April, 2008 5:08:38 PM
Subject: .mar file

I am trying to unzip my .mar file, but my Windows XP environment continues to think that the
file is a “Microsoft Office Access Report Shortcut”.  I have changed my settings for the
.mar file to be associated with WinZip (Tools > Folder Options > File Types…..), but
it is to no avail b/c Windows still associates that file as the aforementioned Microsoft file
type.

Has anyone else had this problem within their Windows environment?  More importantly, has
anyone fixed this problem in their Windows environment?

Thanks,
    Sean