axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michelantonio Trizio" <mikelantonio.tri...@gmail.com>
Subject write policy by code
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 16:34:25 GMT
Hi,
I want develop an application that gets username & password from a gui
and then write that in the policy to set the policy client.
How can I do that?
Can someone give me some example code?
Thank you.

                                      Mikelantonio

--
It's creepy, but here we are, the Pilgrims, the crackpots of our time,
trying to establish our own alternate reality. To build a world out of rocks