axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Krystian Szczesny" <Krystian.Szcze...@intecbilling.com>
Subject RE: Axis + Jetty disable chunking
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:14:12 GMT
No I am not using it.
I've got wsdl files, from which I have generated all the java code
[wsdl2java].
Then I have created a simple class with methods for each operation in a
service.
Then in my aar file I've got service.xml file in which my class is
listed as a ServiceClass and all the operations are listed.

I am not implementing any interface there etc. I am just returning
OMElement.

I must admit, I didn't write it so I might confuse some things.

I am using SOAP UI as a client for testing at the moment.

I've just found a way to get to a ServiceContext from my class and will
try to set the Chunked false options there.