axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Holger Uhlitzsch" <MadL...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [axis2] axis2 1.3 base class return type trouble
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:42:02 GMT
Ok, i did some debugging and found the difference between client and server handling.
In line 90 of class org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.BeanUtil there is

if (typeTable != null && qualified) {

On client typeTable is null and qualified is false and on the server the opposite, typeTable
is valid and qualified is true.
Now the server is trying to get qname for type from typeTable but the derived class B (coming
back to my example) is not in typeTable and the exception is thrown.

What do i have to do now to fix this problem?

Regards

-------- Original-Nachricht --------