axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@skynet.be>
Subject RE: MTOM attachments larger than 2.1GB (Integer.MAX_VALUE?)
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 10:57:03 GMT
Since the problem comes from Axiom (Axis2 passes the length as String
to Axiom), actually the JIRA should be in the WSCOMMONS project. I
don't know if it is possible to move an existing JIRA issue to another
project. Otherwise we should open a new JIRA in WSCOMMONS and link it
to the AXIS2 issue you created.

Andreas