axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajay Kumar Gour" <aja...@s7solutions.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 1.3 SSL issue...
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:07:28 GMT
I made the mistake of giving wrong arguments to System.setProperty.. method.
Incorrect argument is - System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore",
"/test/conf/client.truststore")

Correct argument is - System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore",
"/test/conf/");

But now I am hitting another exception on sending request from client -

[ERROR] I/O error: Received fatal alert: internal_error

[ERROR] HTTP connection [chandra/192.168.1.245:36263]: Received fatal alert:
internal_error

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Received fatal alert: internal_error

      at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:166)

      at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.fatal(SSLEngineImpl.java:1356)

      at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.fatal(SSLEngineImpl.java:1324)

      at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.recvAlert(SSLEngineImpl.java:1486
)

      at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.readRecord(SSLEngineImpl.java:961
)

      at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.readNetRecord(SSLEngineImpl.java:
787)

      at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.unwrap(SSLEngineImpl.java:663)

      at javax.net.ssl.SSLEngine.unwrap(SSLEngine.java:566)

      at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.SSLIOSession.doHandshake(SSLIOSession.java:
155)

      at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.SSLIOSession.isAppInputReady(SSLIOSession.j
ava:257)

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.SSLServerIOEventDispatch.inputReady(SSLServ
erIOEventDispatch.java:114)

      at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.BaseIOReactor.readable(BaseIOReactor.java:6
8)

      at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.processEvent(AbstractIORe
actor.java:160)

      at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.processEvents(AbstractIOR
eactor.java:145)

      at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.execute(AbstractIOReactor
.java:127)

      at
org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor$Worker.run(Abs
tractMultiworkerIOReactor.java:162)

      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

[ERROR] I/O error: Received fatal alert: internal_error

Anyone have idea what is the reason for this exception?

Thanks,

-Ajay

  _____