axis-java-user mailing list archives

From charlesvgoff <charles.g...@conagrafoods.com>
Subject Stringe Axis2 Error
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:20:34 GMT

I'm posting this on a number of site including the ASP.NET forum.  I've got
an Axix2 client running in Tomcat 5.0 on Solaris.  The client is calling a
C# ASP.NET web service running on, obviously, Windows Server 2003.  This is
working on the development server but when moved to QA it fails.  No one has
been able to find anything different from a code or machine configuration
angle but I keep getting the following error:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Server was unable to process request. -->
Keyword not supported: 'asm-108;persist security info'.
	at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:486)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:343)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:389)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)

Any help here would be greatly appreciated...