axis-java-user mailing list archives

From tomba <steven.de.gro...@sofico.be>
Subject Re: Prevent XML from being entitised in return value
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:33:01 GMT

Actually I have created a server and the client stubs with the eclipse axis2
plugin, and the operation here is just fine. The client nicely parses the
SOAP xml, gets the ns:return value and passed that through as valid XML.
We do have a client however that wishes to directly have everything as XML
in the soap message and be able to parse the DOM of the message at once.

Any hints or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks