axis-java-user mailing list archives

From juliocest <julioc...@gmail.com>
Subject GZIP Code on Axis2 Source Code
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 23:44:47 GMT

Hi everybody,

I have been working with Axis2 since last year and using it every day. In
the last days i am investigating where GZIP is implemented on axis2 source
code (what file(s)). I found some possible files in what GZIP Compressing
could be implemented:

HTTPTransportSender.java
AxisRequestEntity.java
CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java
AbstractHTTPSender.java
HTTPTransportUtils.java
Options.java

I need discover in what file should I set the time  to comprees and
decompress a request sent by a client.
I want to know:

CLIENT

 * Time to compress a request sent by a client
 * Time to decompress a response received from service provider

SERVICE PROVIDER

 * Time to decompress the resquest sent by the client
 * Time to compress the response sent by the server

I am intend to use System.NanoTime() to get the time.

Someone could help me?

Thanks a lot.

JĂșlio