axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michele Mazzucco <Michele.Mazzu...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Axis + Jetty disable chunking
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:42:57 GMT
On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 15:27 +0100, Krystian Szczesny wrote:
> Hi Michele,
>
> I am trying to disable Chunking, so
> <parameter name="Transfer-Encoding">chunked</parameter>
> won't help. I've been googling for other values of Transfer-Encoding
> parameter but found none. From HTTP 1.1 specs I can see that this
> parameter is for chunking only.

Indeed by commenting out that line chunking should be disabled.

> Where can I set
> options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CHUNKED, Boolean.FALSE);
> ?
>
> I've looked through my auto generated stubs and there are no options
> there.

Should be something similar to:
stub.getOptions().setProperty(...)

> Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this for client only?

Yes, it is.
http://wso2.org/library/209
http://wso2.org/library/230

> Like I've said earlier, I can't change client code.

Try to check this out
http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@ws.apache.org/msg17471.html

Finally, as last options, you can try this:
- Let your service implement the Lifecycle interface
- inside the init(ServiceContext context) method:

context.getConfigurationContext.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CHUNKED,Boolean.FALSE);

Michele