axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dimuthu Leelarathne <muthu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Obtaining Parameters in Handler
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 04:37:46 GMT
Hi,

You can put parameter/values in the module.xml

After that parameter values can be read as
HandlerDescription..getParameter(parameterName);

Or if you put in the services.xml it can be read when the following
method of the handler is invoked.

public InvocationResponse invoke(MessageContext msgContext) throws
AxisFault {
msgContext.getConfigurationContext().getAxisConfiguration().getParameterValue(parameterName);
}

I don't know how to read parameter values from services.xml using
HandlerDescription.

Thank you,
Dimuthu