axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Richmond" <crichm...@referentia.com>
Subject Transport error: 403 Error: access forbidden
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:23:16 GMT
Hello all,

I am having a strange problem. I have built a POJO web service that is
itself an ADB client to another ws(.NET) and all works fine,  but I notice
for some reason when I use my test client make calls multiple times..and I
don't even mean load testing..but just manually call via a button click like
once a second..or even less.by 10 calls or so it throws an exception on the
server(shown below) .   I can loop calls and it will run 10 or so ok, then
start throwing this exception for several, then run a few more ok, then
throw this exception back and forth like that.  I am not using SSL, https,
or any other thing like that either , and as I said I'm using ADB.  It seems
like some sort of loading/performance issue, but I never see any spike in
CPU usage and as I said, I am doing ridiculously low call frequency.
Perhaps there is a resource issue by having an Axis2 web service that is
both a service and a client to another WS? That should work fine, but maybe
I need to take special steps?  If anyone has any ideas on this, please help
me out.

Thanks,

Chris

[ERROR] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 403 Error: Access
Forbidden

        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor34.invoke(Unknown Source)

        at
.java:25)

        at
org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCUtil.invokeServiceClass(RPCUtil.java:194)

        at
org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(RPCMes
sageReceiver.java:98)

        at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(
AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.jav

:40)

        at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageRe
ceiver.java:96)

        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)

        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HT
TPTransportUtils.java:275)

        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:120)

        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)

        at
FilterChain.java:290)

        at
ain.java:206)

        at
va:233)

        at
va:175)

        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128
)

        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102
)

        at
:109)

        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:263)

        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)

        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http
11Protocol.java:584)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)