axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 and NTLM
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:11:45 GMT
Would this be of any help

http://wso2.org/library/161

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 5:05 AM, Natalia Ignatowicz
<natalia.ignatowicz@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I'm trying to use NTLM with an Axis2 (v1.3) webservice. I've found a few posts concerning
this issue, but nothing really helpful. Can anyone give me a few hints on how to configure
Axis-client and server to make use of NTLM-authentication?

>  I got these lines for client-configuration:
>
>  Authenticator authentication = new Authenticator();
>
>  authentication.setUsername("...");
>  authentication.setPassword("...");
>  authentication.setDomain("...");
>  authentication.setHost("...");
>
>  stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.AUTHENTICATE, authentication);
>
>  But when using tcpmon it doesn't say a word about NTLM.
>
>  Greets,
>  Natalia
>  --
>  Der GMX SmartSurfer hilft bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten zu sparen!
>  Ideal für Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer

Ajith Ranabahu

Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its
creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain
too little falls into lazy habits of thinking - Albert Einstein