axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interop WCF Service/Axis2 Client and Stream
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:50:53 GMT
Yes.. Please post the other WSDL and specially the schema part (may be
it's a separate .xsd file)..

What exactly did you mean by streaming.. Is it MTOM??..  Are you
trying to send back a binary file data to the client..

thanks,
Thilina

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Dan Christopherson <danch@nvisia.com> wrote:
> In your first message, you copied the WSDL that WCF was generating, but it imported a
second wsdl. I suspect that the problem might be more in that. From what I've seen of WCF
generated stuff, that might in turn include a couple of xsds. (what I've seen generated one
wsdl and 2 xsds, so this is already a bit different.

>  I'd suspect that the types WCF declares for the stream returned might use some microsoft
specific namespaces that 'magically' work in the WCF-WCF case, but aren't interoperable.

Thilina Gunarathne - http://thilinag.blogspot.com