axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to enable CommonsHTTPTransportSender for client?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 15:42:59 GMT
Hi,
You can use the following constructor to create your service client..
           ServiceClient(ConfigurationContext
configContext,AxisService axisService)

ConfigurationContext can be created as follows by pointing to your
axis2.xml and the axis2 repository..
           ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(path,axis2xml);

If you are using a generated stub, then it has a constructor which
takes in the axis2.xml location and the axis2 repo location.

thanks,
Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com