axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: soapenv:Server.userException - SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:00:49 GMT
Sorry -- I should have validated it for you. I made a few errors. This
version has been validated:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions
    targetNamespace="urn:TestSearchEngine"
    xmlns:tns="urn:TestSearchEngine"
    <wsdl:types>
        <xs:schema
            elementFormDefault="unqualified"
            targetNamespace="urn:TestSearchEngine"
            <xs:element name="searchTest">
                <xs:complexType>
                    <xs:sequence>
                        <xs:element name="RequestDetail"
type="tns:requestDetail"/>
                    </xs:sequence>
                </xs:complexType>
            </xs:element>
            <xs:element name="searchTestResponse">
                <xs:complexType>
                    <xs:sequence>
                        <xs:element name="ResponseDetail"
type="tns:responseDetail"/>
                    </xs:sequence>
                </xs:complexType>
            </xs:element>
            <xs:complexType name="requestDetail">
                <xs:sequence>
                    <xs:element name="BookDetail" type="tns:bookDetail"/>
                    <xs:element name="PersonDetail" type="tns:personDetail"/>
                </xs:sequence>
            </xs:complexType>
            <xs:complexType name="bookDetail">
                <xs:sequence>
                    <xs:element name="Date" type="xs:date"/>
                    <xs:element name="City" type="xs:string"/>
                </xs:sequence>
            </xs:complexType>
            <xs:complexType name="personDetail">
                <xs:sequence>
                    <xs:element name="Name" type="xs:string"/>
                    <xs:element name="Age" type="xs:integer"/>
                    <xs:element name="Address" type="xs:string"/>
                </xs:sequence>
            </xs:complexType>
            <xs:complexType name="responseDetail">
                <xs:sequence>
                    <xs:element name="ProductDetail" type="xs:string"/>
                </xs:sequence>
            </xs:complexType>
        </xs:schema>
    </wsdl:types>
    <wsdl:message name="searchTestRequest">
        <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:searchTest" />
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:message name="searchTestResponse">
        <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:searchTestResponse" />
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:portType name="TestSearchEngineInterface">
        <wsdl:operation name="searchTest">
            <wsdl:input message="tns:searchTestRequest"
name="searchTestRequest"/>
            <wsdl:output message="tns:searchTestResponse"
name="searchTestResponse"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:portType>
    <wsdl:binding
        name="wsTestsearchdetailsSoapBinding"
        type="tns:TestSearchEngineInterface">
        <wsdlsoap:binding
            style="document"
        <wsdl:operation name="searchTest">
            <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
            <wsdl:input name="searchTestRequest">
                <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output name="searchTestResponse">
                <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:output>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:binding>
    <wsdl:service name="TestSearchEngineInterfaceService">
        <wsdl:port
            binding="tns:wsTestsearchdetailsSoapBinding"
            name="wsTestsearchdetails">
            <wsdlsoap:address

location="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/wsTestsearchdetails"/>
        </wsdl:port>
    </wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 8:38 AM, sh_santosh <santosh.ncstk@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>  > Anne
>  >
>  > On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 10:20 AM, sh_santosh <santosh.ncstk@gmail.com>
>  > wrote:
>  >>
>  >>  Hi Anne,
>  >>
>  >>      Yes, i need to implement both client and server. as a input SOAP
>  >>  request inside SOAP body payload containing the
>  >>  <RequestDetail> element.
>  >>
>  >>       Yes, i have a sample document for the response message also.
>  >>  <ResponseDetail>
>  >>    <ProductDetail>
>  >>       -- some Strings
>  >>    </ProductDetail>
>  >>  </ResponseDetail>
>  >>
>  >>       Now, I am searching for How to Generate java2wsdl   and  wsdl2java
>  >> any
>  >>  tool or command that will able to work wiith Axis 1.3, tomcat 5.5.20.
>  >> and
>  >>  java.
>  >>
>  >>  There is not a single proper practical example given on Internet for
>  >>  Documnet litetal web services with Axis.
>  >>
>  >>  Have look into this practically described example to RPC encoded with
>  >> Axis .
>  >>  This very helpful.
>  >>  http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/06/05/axis.html?page=2
>  >>
>  >>  I am searching Same type of example for Documnet litetal web services
>  >> with
>  >>  Axis.
>  >>
>  >>  Please provide java2wsdl   and  wsdl2java Tool and Command for Documnet
>  >>  litetal web services with Axis.
>  >>  any reference, any tutorial, ??????
>  >>
>  >>
>  >>  Anne, Thank you very much for your reply.
>  >>
>  >>
>  >>
>  >>
>  >>  Regards
>  >>  Santosh
>  >>
>  >>
>  >>
>  >>
>  >>
>  >>  Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
>  >>  >
>  >>  > Santosh,
>  >>  >
>  >>  > Do I understand your problem correctly: You need to implement both
>  >>  > client and server, and you must pass a payload containing the
>  >>  > <RequestDetail> element.
>  >>  >
>  >>  > If so, you must start by defining the schema for the <RequestDetail>
>  >>  > element. Then you should construct a document/literal WSDL that
>  >>  > defines an operation for passing in the <RequestDetail> element.
Do
> [...]
>  >>  >>                 <BookDetail>
>  >>  >>                         <Date>2008-09-09</Date>
>  >>  >>                         <City>London</City>
>  >>  >>                 </BookDetail>
>  >>  >>                 <PersonDetail>
>  >>  >>                         <Name>Santosh</Name>
>  >>  >>                         <Age>25</Age>
>  >>  >>                         <Address>London</Address>
>  >>  >>                 </PersonDetail>
>  >>  >>         </RequestDetail>
>  >>  >>   </soap:Body>
>  >>  >>  </soap:Envelope>
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>  =================x
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>  Regards
>  >>  >>  Santosh
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>  Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
>  >>  >>  >
>  >>  >>  > The message you are sending doesn't match the expected input
>  >> specified
>  >>  >>  > by the WSDL.
>  >>  >>  > The service is expecting something lie this:
>  >>  >>  >
>  >>  >>  > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
>  >>  >>  > <soap:Envelope
>  >> xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
>  >>  >>  > xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>  >>  >>  > xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>  >>  >>  > xmlns:enc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
>  >>  >>  > <soap:Body
>  >> encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
>  >>  >>  >   <in0 xmlns="urn:TestSearchEngine"  xsi:type="enc:string">
>  >>  >>  >       some string
>  >>  >>  >   </in0>
>  >>  >>  > </soap:Body>
>  >>  >>  > </soap:Envelope>
>  >>  >>  >
>  >>  >>  > Anne
>  >>  >>  >
>  >>  >>  >
>  >>  >>  >
>  >>  >>  > On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 3:23 AM, sh_santosh
>  >> <santosh.ncstk@gmail.com>
>  >>  >>  > wrote:
>  >>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>  >>  Dear All,
>  >>  >>  >>
>  >>  >>  >>        I have installed Axis 1.3 (Java) and provided a
service to
>  >>  >>  >>  Requester(other end). At my end when i invoking web service
by
>  >>  >> passing
>  >>  >>  >>  XmlRequest as string from java client program then it
returns
>  >> proper
>  >>  >>  >>  Response xml. but
>  >>  >>  >>        The Service Requester(other end) invoking our web
services
>  >>  >> using
>  >>  >>  >>  WFETCH tool. They send SOAP request then from Service
Provider