axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What might cause "Unexpected subelement return"?
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:45:11 GMT
Nate,

The message indicates that the unexpected subelement is called "return".
Look at your WSDL to determine what the expected message structure
should be, and compare it to the actual message returned.

Anne

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Nate Roe <nate.roe@vegas.com> wrote:

>  I have tested a few theories about the cause of this exception, but so far they've come
up negative.

>  Is there a way to get Axis2 to tell me which specific subelement was unexpected?
>
>  Thanks,
>  Nate Roe

to this specific problem.  I hope that this problem has some known causes that I can look
into.  If I cannot identify the cause in this way then I will try to write some smaller, sharable
demonstration.