axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem Using wsimport to generate jax-ws stubs
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2008 19:23:37 GMT
That's a limitation that Sun's JAX-WS implementation has imposed. It's
based on a constraint defined in the WS-I Basic Profile which requires
unique wire signatures based on the QName of the child element of the
SOAP Body. Axis2 does not impose that limitation because it supports
additional dispatch mechanisms (e.g., via the Action parameter). If
you desire to support multi-platform interoperability, you should
adhere to the WS-I Basic Profile constraints.

Anne