axis-java-user mailing list archives

From SGruver...@intellicare.com
Subject Re: log4j / web service config files in aar
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:24:00 GMT
Thomas,

You're not specific about the problems you are encountering.

But here's what got this working for me:
   The files should be at the root of the archive.
   The code reading them (for instance, log4j) needs to be loaded by the
   same classloader,
   so it should be either in a package that's part of the archive or in a
   jar that's in the archive's lib folder.

If this doesn't help, be more specific about what's not working.
Steve Gruverman, Programmer
IntelliCare, Inc. | A Medco Health Solutions Company