axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Weck, Andreas" <Andreas.W...@LDI.RLP.DE>
Subject Problem with xs:pattern and IsBasicLatin
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:33:25 GMT
Hallo,

i have the following type-definition in a webservice:
<xs:element name="VerantwortlichePerson">
    <xs:simpleType>
      <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
        <xs:maxLength value="50"/>
        <xs:minLength value="1"/>
        <xs:pattern value="[\p{IsBasicLatin}\p{IsLatin-1Supplement}]+"/>
      </xs:restriction>
    </xs:simpleType>

</xs:element>

This generates me a class ( with wsdl2java) with the method:
public void setVerantwortlichePerson_type0(java.lang.String param) {
        if
(java.lang.String.valueOf(param).matches("[\\p{IsBasicLatin}\\p{IsLatin-
1Supplement}]+")) {
            this.localVerantwortlichePerson_type0 = param;
        } else {
            throw new java.lang.RuntimeException();
        }
    }

and if i run my appliction and call the method
setVerantwortlichePerson_type0("Andreas") i get the following Exception:
Exception in thread "main" java.util.regex.PatternSyntaxException:
Unknown character property name {BasicLatin} near index 16
[\p{IsBasicLatin}\p{IsLatin-1Supplement}]+
                      ^
So what is here wrong? Can somebody help me???
Regards,
Andreas