axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Matthias.Gai...@t-systems.com>
Subject RE: How do I learn which Axis2 JARs have which classes?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 07:44:20 GMT
If it is still valuable to anyone. If you use eclipse as your developing IDE. It has a nice
feature how you can lookup classes.
Just press the keys Strg+Shift+T (alternatively open the Menu "Navigate" --> "Open Type")
and eclipse opens a "Open Type" dialog. There you can start typing your classname and see
all matching classes, including their full qualified name and the jar they belong to.

Matthias.