axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Matthias.Gai...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: [Axis2] Problem with handler and services.xml
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:05:24 GMT
Hello,

I just want to post the solution of my issue.
I configured everything in the right places, but my module.xml was incorrect. I did not pay
enough attention to the case sensitivity of the tag names for "InFlow", "OutFlow", "InFaultFlow"
and "OutFaultFlow".
I followed the axis2 1.2 module guide which used slightly different tags for this instead
of the axis2 1.3 module guide.

Thanks for your help, guys (especially Michele).
Matthias.